2 Projects Now - Store Added

Coordinator
Oct 12, 2011 at 2:21 AM

I refactored this guy into two projects  - The web project and the tests.  I renamed all the namespaces on SocialStoreFront.Infrastructure to just Infrastructure so we can copy that folder from project to project.  Shawn, we discussed leaving it its own assembly, but the gain in build time is very, very nice indeed.  I doubt we come down to a scenario where we'll just want to drop that assembly in - owning the code is so much cooler, right?

Also, I added a Store...half assed effort, but it's working.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there's a C# syntax to use constraints on properties instead of methods so I had to use a property for the Query method - although I'm not even sure if we should be exposing Query - not seeing the immediate value in that for now

I'll see what you guys think - I left in the Repository and the -1 trick in the domain just for comparisons sake, but yeah...the more I look at it, the more I hate it. 

FYI - Next time you get latest, please blow away all those old folders on your local file system so they don't creep back in.

Later.